Contact Us

Mortgages for Property Abroad

Arranging a Mortgage for Property Abroad?

If you are looking for a mortgages for property abroad, it pays to speak to a specialist

Whether you are based in the UK or overseas, if you are considering a mortgage for foreign property, you will need to find a specialist lender, as this kind of lending has unique underwriting requirements

We will find a lender who can underwrite your mortgage on the basis of your own personal circumstances, as there is a good chance, for example, you will not have a usable credit record in the UK, if you have been abroad for more than a year.

Our “no offer, no fee” policy means it costs you nothing to ask, which can save time and frustration later on.

With over 25 years experience of arranging mortgages for foreign property and in the UK for clients from all over the world, we can help. Please make an enquiry online, or call: 0208 333 9125.


General Enquiry and Advice →

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Share this content with friends...