Mortgages for non UK Citizens
Mortgages in the UK if you do not have a UK passport
- Can I get a UK buy to let mortgage if I do not have a UK passport?
- Do you want to buy a house in the UK to rent out to earn an income?
- Do you want to buy a house because one of your children might need it, if they become a student in the UK?
If you are not a UK passport holder, but you would still like to own a buy to let property in the UK, there are a number of ways we can help.
Although UK building societies tend not to be able to lend to buyers who do not have a UK passport, international and private banks can lend to you, so you still have a range of choices when it comes to finding an international buy to let mortgage.
We have been helping foreign nationals to buy property in the UK for over 25 years, so understand what is required to secure approval for a non UK citizen mortgage. As each case is unwritten individually, some banks cannot accept applicants from certain countries around the world. However, if you live on one of the following countries, most lenders will be happy to help you:
- Eire (Republic of Ireland)
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi and all other Emirates
For more information regarding mortgage for non UK citizens, make an enquiry with our specialist team today who can help you get your desired mortgage today.
ENQUIRE TODAY ABOUT A MORTGAGE FOR NON UK CITIZENS →
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.