New Provence luxury hotel leasebacks offer 4% yield, reports Frenchleasebacks.co.uk
French property specialists Frenchleasebacks.co.uk are marketing a new 4 star luxury hotel development in Les Gordes, Luberon, the heart of Provence. Offering a range of properties to suit budgets from €205,000 up to €700,000, buyers can choose between studios, apartments and nine exclusive villas.
As with many leaseback developments, this project offers an opportunity for investors to choose between a pure investment or a mix of extended own use as a holiday home, with rental income earned during the rest of the year. A VAT refund of 19.6%is also available.
All properties have either large terraces or access to gardens, with villas having their own private gardens. Located in the Gordes hills and overlooking the Calavon valley, the Domaine de l’Enclos lies in an area steeped in history, close to the Sénanque Abbey.
All buildings have been styled to reflect the traditional architectural character of the region, yet are built to the highest energy efficient standards in France. The Domaine de l’Enclos is a certified 4 Star French Résidence de Tourisme, so buyers are entitled to rent the property year-round through the appointed operating company, generate profits from their investment, receive lease secured rentals, avoid almost all property charges (all except the hotel service staff in the case of personal holidays spent in the property) and recover value added taxes (VAT) of 19.6%. Investors will also benefit from the builder’s legal guarantees.
The development lies in the heart of Provence, just 25 miles from Avignon high speed TGV train station and is also served also via Avignon and Marseilles airports.
« Back to News
- UK Housing asking prices see smallest February increase on record
- Optimistic signs in expat buy to let market as mortgages rates fall and prices stabilise
- Expat UK property investing: Three positive signs, thinks broker
- Expat buy to let market still strong after two rate rises, says broker
- Recovery and strength in the UK housing market for 2022?
- Expat broker optimistic on post Covid UK buy to let housing market
- Broker warns over mortgage payment holidays
- Buying UK buy to let property after lockdown – expats will have the upper hand, thinks broker
- Expat lenders react to keep expat mortgage deal flowing during COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus impact on UK housing might be short lived, thinks expat mortgage broker
- Getting a mortgage whilst living abroad or getting a mortgage after you have moved abroad.
- What Happens when my UK Expat Mortgage Expires?
- Buy to let bargains abound, thanks to Brexit effect, thinks broker
- Expats increasingly vulnerable to new build deposit loss
- UK house hunters lead 6% growth in French non-resident property transactions
- Expat Buy to Let Mortgage Rates Cut Again
- Brexit fears give expats the edge, as UK buyers shun property
- Mortgage tax changes in Spain help buyers
- Expat mortgage broker predicts banks will not pass on full Base Rate rise to mortgage holders.
- Falling Expat Mortgage Interest Rates and Weak UK Housing Market Favour Expat Buyers
- UK property beats pensions, says UK official study
- Taxes for UK expat landlords might not be so hard after all
- Why a sinking pound need not scupper your French property dream
- Is it time to add UK university fees to your expat mortgage?
- Resurgent Spanish property market prompts new mortgage launches
- The new landscape for UK property investors – still good value
- New UK Buy To Let Rules Will Impact Expat Property Buyers – 2017
- UK rent rises continue to outstrip inflation, expat buy to let remains popular
- UK Stamp Duty hike not as harsh as first feared for expat property buyers
- Do I qualify for expat or international mortgages?
- Brexit need not harm the expat mortgage market, thinks Offshoreonline
- UK stamp duty changes, capital gains tax changes will impact expat buy to let investors, so start planning your checklist now
- Booming London property rents continue to attract expat buy to let landlords
- New UK Stamp Duty Won’t Dent Appeal of Buy To Let Mortgages For Non UK Residents
- QE spells heaven for overseas property buyers in Europe
- Thinking about buying a house in 2015? For expats, the signs are good
- UK property prices on the up in 2015 good news for expat buyers
- UK Stamp Duty changes – the winners and losers
- French expat euro mortgage rates fall again
- New house price index to make life easier for French euro mortgage house buyers
- New Spanish government figures point to gentle housing market recovery
- Buyers forced out of London by spiralling property prices have helped fuel a 10% annual rise in asking prices in the south-east – a rate that has now outstripped inflation in the capital.
- UK student loans – plan now for flexibility
- Landlords enjoying “record income from letting
- French euro mortgage rates fall again
- Mortgage lending up as UK house prices settle
- Brit buyers bounce back!
- Thinking of buying a house in France? Prices have just dropped 10%
- Fixed rate UK international mortgage demand to rise, as regulator confuses
- UK property prices still rising strongly, but location the key